• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Invictus 10MT RTR 4WD Brushless Monster Truck

racespecs

HLNA0248_2_650_result.jpg

Here at Helion we work for our customers to deliver on a promise of performance and value never before seen in RC. We started with what our customers wanted, a Short Course Truck. We listened, and we delivered the Dominus 10SC which has been a huge success. Because of this success and the demand from our customers for ever-increasing performance, we gave you a brushless powered Truggy built on the Dominus platform with the Dominus 10TR. The passion you the customer has shown us has allowed our Helion product line to continue to grow every year.

We have compiled some of the greatest minds in the RC industry to work for our customers to deliver on a promise of performance and value never before seen in RC. The passion you the customer has shown us has allowed our Helion product line to continue to grow every year.

Features:
mm

http://www.bigsquidrc.com/review-helion-invictus-10mt-4wd-brushless-monster-truck/

How often does anyone "huck" a truck off a 2 storey building?

Does look very tempting though. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No i went with a stampede in the end only because i could only find them in one shop in the UK and parts where all on order so if it broke i would have been down for awhile.. They seem to have parts in stock now thou i just noticed.. Give it a try the reviews have all been very good :thumbsup:  

No i went with a stampede in the end only because i could only find them in one shop in the UK and parts where all on order so if it broke i would have been down for awhile.. They seem to have parts in stock now thou i just noticed.. Give it a try the reviews have all been very good :thumbsup:

Is wheelspin models the cheapest about for this model?

I take it modelsport don't stock it? (I like to support them as much as possible)

I take it modelsport don't stock it? (I like to support them as much as possible)

I assume your speaking about the Invictus if so then do some re-search doesn't take a minute to look on a few Model websites to see if they stock them.

As far as I can see its only Wheelspin that sell them.

Thanks.

I only found it at Wheelspin had a hunt around but no luck else where .. If you want cheaper than this your left with Hobbyking stuff or the cheap throw away toy grade stuff 

I assume your speaking about the Invictus if so then do some re-search doesn't take a minute to look on a few Model websites to see if they stock them.

As far as I can see its only Wheelspin that sell them.

Thanks.

I did do the google search the reason I asked was in case someone knew of a deal not on google ie a local hobby shop.

I only found it at Wheelspin had a hunt around but no luck else where .. If you want cheaper than this your left with Hobbyking stuff or the cheap throw away toy grade stuff 

No I'm deffinatly getting him an invictus, I asked in Apex today if they will get them in & they had never heard of helion! I signed up for stock updates on wheelspin models site.

• 4 weeks later...