• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Dog poop! literally!

Hendo7249

Does anyone else have this problem?

I have some gleaming fields and hills at the back of my house but its all covered in dog poop! There is bins provided an there is a children's play area, but yet it's covered in the stuff! Taken it out there once and ended up with it sprayed allover the car!

i've been fine maybe cause i use few of my models with my dog & others so think the dogs have respect for our field an leave prezzys elsewhere :xd:

Not just dogs though is it as at least they are supposed to be cleared up after, horse owners really annoy me as they just dont give a damn, we recently had a new cycle path built and it is now covered in a lot more horse crap than dog.

I was stuck behind one on a main road earlier in amongst loads of traffic so a totally irresponsible place to be riding anyway when the horse just stopped in the middle of the road and laid a huge steaming pile, young girl riding just carried on without a care in the world.

Not just dogs though is it as at least they are supposed to be cleared up after, horse owners really annoy me as they just dont give a damn, we recently had a new cycle path built and it is now covered in a lot more horse crap than dog.

I was stuck behind one on a main road earlier in amongst loads of traffic so a totally irresponsible place to be riding anyway when the horse just stopped in the middle of the road and laid a huge steaming pile, young girl riding just carried on without a care in the world.

Lol don't get me started on bloody horses

Are but horses crap won't make you go blind. Still very bad them just leaving any crap laying around. I often holler if they leave it there and ask them to pick it up.

Had a guys dog pee up the snow man I was making with my daughter, I wasn't best pleased he couldn't give a toss and just grinned.

Hi. I've offered bags to dog owners who let their dog poo on the malvern hills, most accept with an embarressed "thanks". One swore at me, so I " accidentally" clipped him with my MMM 2200kv'd summit :) . I hate cleanin my trucks of dog poo.Why not pick it up? I always did when lookin after my folks springer :/ . Some places haveDNA testin on the poo, the owner has to pay for the court costs & DNA :)

horse muck is completly different to dog muck it is primarily straw and has no harmful effects whereas dog muck carries a large number of virus's and bacteria etc

They don't eat straw, they eat grass, and if feed they will eat hay, granted its a lot cleaner than dog crap but still full of stuff, you would not want to let any get in your body as it could still make you I'll...

Also they eat horse food if there working animals, which can consists of horse nuts and all manner of horse feeds, it will also contain medicine, vitiman powders and supplements like herbs or garlic granules...so the it only contains grass and hay comment is not exactly true...

Also you don't know what else the owner has fed them as a treat....they are often fed apples and some fruits and even sugar cubes.... There was even a guy who gave his horse cheese burgers on regular basis..( allthiugh this is bad for them as too much meat can cause them to be I'll and even die as they are herbivores. )

now I'm not saying they should be leaving there crap on the road but there entitled to use of just like bikers are...well not all roads...when was the last time you saw a horse on the motor way ....

But what can they do they can't get off the horse and pick out up....have you seen how much crap they do in a single day! Trust me its a lot more than your think...

However they could many train them to only go on certen areas as this is what is done for professional show horses I think?

And if a dog can be trained not to go in the house why can't a horse be trained to wait until there in a suitable place!