• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your 1/1 cars!

landmaxdriver

11709704_10155789758985634_3128937062862

Picked it up today.  Slight more poke in it thAn my BMW E92 320i haha :tease:

Sorry, that E was doing my head in.

Edited by chewbacca

Picked it up today.  Slight more poke in it thAn my BMW E92 320i haha :tease:

Sorry, that E was doing my hAad in.

Sorry that one was doing mine in, can you not spell haad? ;)

Edited by Feedtheinferno

Sorry that one was doing mine in, can you not spell haad? ;)

??????????????????????????????????????????

LOL I am being silly about you hating E's so I took the one out of your comment.

No matter :)

I don't mind E's in the right place. That E was in the wrong place.  :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Interior: Auto Finesse Total Interior cleaner with Autogylm Fast Glass on the windows and Autogylm interior shampoo on the seats and carpets etc.

Exterior: Prep paintwork with Auto Finesse Citrus Power,and wash with Meguiars Gold Class and Meguairs Quick wax

Engine bay,door sills and other areas: Auto Finesse Verso

Wheels: Auto Finesse Revolution and Poor boys wax along with Wolf Chemical Blackout tyre dressing 

Air freshner: Chemical Guys Bubblegum spray

It is still all new to me,but i'd like to move onto a more deeper detail in the near future. Still a learning curve for now ;)

Kerb magnets or have you survived?

Look really nice, but a lot of work.

Al.

I think i've been lucky so far and got away with just a single stone chip,but with it being a daily runner i'm not keeping my hopes up that it'll stay as clean!  :lol:

Interior: Auto Finesse Total Interior cleaner with Autogylm Fast Glass on the windows and Autogylm interior shampoo on the seats and carpets etc.

Exterior: Prep paintwork with Auto Finesse Citrus Power,and wash with Meguiars Gold Class and Meguairs Quick wax

Wheels: Auto Finesse Revolution and Poor boys wax along with Wolf Chemical Blackout tyre dressing 

It is still all new to me,but i'd like to move onto a more deeper detail in the near future. Still a learning curve for now 

Sweet.

You using a machine or doing by hand?.....I really want a dual action polisher but cannot justify the price to the missus!!

Do you clay it or not?

Contemplated doing mine, til I discovered a bloody scratch running the length of the passenger side :(

Going to book it in with my body shop instead for a full detail, Inc interior leather refresh...

It is still all new to me,but i'd like to move onto a more deeper detail in the near future. Still a learning curve for now ;)

I think i've been lucky so far and got away with just a single stone chip,but with it being a daily runner i'm not keeping my hopes up that it'll stay as clean!  :lol:

Good process and nice use of products.

Mine below - wearing GTechniq C2v3 and T1 tyre trim.

OH's car is testing out Gyeon range especially the G2M Wetcoat

IMG-20111117-00108.jpg

Sweet.

You using a machine or doing by hand?.....I really want a dual action polisher but cannot justify the price to the missus!!

Do you clay it or not?

Yep same with me always wanted one lol. At the moment just by hand every two weeks  :)

Nope never clayed but i hear it's really good?

Yep same with me always wanted one lol. At the moment just by hand every two weeks   :)

Nope never clayed but i hear it's really good?

Claying is unbelievable!!

Clay half your bonnet and not the other half and run your finger tips over it.....the clayed half will feel smooth as freshly cut, perfectly clean glass....the other half will feel rough as a badgers bottom, even though it looks clean!

Its also really good for removing tar and tough bug residue, instead of scrubbing with an abrasive pad/cloth/cleaning product clay removes it quicker and without causing any damage.

If your on Facebook Miglior Detailling are worth a follow, they do some unbelievable work.