• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AJ's LRP Shark LWB

.AJ.

Just got this lovely little micro for a bit of fun round my local track and maybe some indoors racing action

004-61.jpg

005-53.jpg

006-52.jpg

007-39.jpg

008-33.jpg

From what ive been told this is pretty much a ultimate spec Shark. It just needs some electrics which i will be sorting out next week

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Looks good AJ, I'd get the alloy upper front hingepin support though because I snapped loads of the plastic ones.

Ill get hunting mate :thumbsup:

Looking very nice that, should be very competetive :)

How much did you pay?

What ever it was, im pretty sure you will have got a good deal.

Cheers mate, i paid

Sounds like a good setup there AJ, and should be able to fit it all in nicely :)

They still shift on 2s too, ran my speed blaze with a 2s lipo and normal everyday gearing and was really impressed with the acceleration you can get lol

i was taking it a bit easily because the plastic ball diff gears strip pretty easily but you can tell when i gun it lol

Edited by pieman5

Looks like its got a good bit of go there Pie, what electrics and gearing are you running????

was a 4370kv 380 motor, 1800mah 30c intellects, 60a ezrun and 23-41t gearing

(my speed run setup was 4800kv L can 380, 2100 35c 3s hyperion, MMP and 33-41t gearing. That got me my 66mph)

4200kv is a good choice, what size spur do you have? most common are 41,43 and 45t

Edited by pieman5

Ive just had the gearbox's in bits and mine has the plastic diff crown and pinion, so i will be ordering 2 sets of these ASAP

http://www.ebay.co.u...9#ht_3457wt_910

Also found the front upper pin brace Hide recommended

http://www.ebay.co.u...9#ht_1993wt_905

And im going to get a T-Bone bumper as well

:thumbsup:

Edited by .AJ.