• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What do you do for work?

Carl160180

i clean toilets lol im the cleaner for the local bmw showroom. the work itself aint great but i like the job. im a lone worker which means i get in at quarter to 6, get started and by half 6 im left alone to finish up at quarter to 8 - quarter past 8 and lock up for the night

Cashier/fryer at dads chippie, long hours (10am-11pm) but pays well and get to have some fun. Mostly trying to find stupid things to deep fry, battered werthers original is awesome! :lol:

• Like 1

Cashier/fryer at dads chippie, long hours (10am-11pm) but pays well and get to have some fun. Mostly trying to find stupid things to deep fry, battered werthers original is awesome! :lol:

When I was at college I used to take random food items into the chippie to get them to deep fry them for me, bananas, apples, celery, various chocolate items too...

I am at Uni studying mechanical engineering, I also worked in cycle shops for 7-8 years, and now I work at an engineering company, producing custom parts for companies (and designing my own too :-P)

Hoping to get a design job too (I love CAD and CAM)

Edited by ashleysmith

• 2 months later...

Accounting, Auditing and Finance student on a scholarship working for Ernst and Young. It's great, get loads of money off them to go to uni, get to enjoy the uni lifestyle and go and work in London on placement for various lengths during the time of my degree.

When we qualify in 3 years we start on 40k... Can't be bad.

I'm still at school, but part time I work (currently unpaid) as a PR Assistant for a small indie game called Wurm Online. www.wurmonline.com , it's a cool game and a nice job to have, I get to hear about all the upcoming stuff for the game ;)

I'm a gardener and have been off and on for the last 12 years.

Finally had enough of the company I currently work for - the awful management and the way we are treated is just too much for me.

Currently doing private work at weekends and whenever I get the chance to get enough money together for my own van.

As of March 2013 I plan on starting my own gardening business and being my own boss :)

Am a plumber and gas engineer by trade, got a long list of qualifications. Am also certified to do LPG too including boats, caravans, campers, catering, boats etc.

Since he reccesion started however and my own company failed, I've been working for scumbag bosses in greedy companies for pretty poor money.

Hate it.

I'm something none of you have ever heard of haha and my full title is...

technical service engineer for automatic robot milking machines :D

or for short a service engineer for robots lol

but not at the mo! I just quit as emergrating to sweden with my beautiful lady and will be a stay at home man slave lol