• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Fused the components of the centre diff of the Hyper 7 together ( not sure how ), broke the front of the mt4g3 hitting a lamppost. Banged in a parts order with MS and included a mini 8ight-t at the same time! :)

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Finished bag 6 on my d4 kit at 130am ooops woke the wife when went to bed.... Busted lol

Decided to give my eldest daughter my xt evo s for Christmas and my youngest my mini m03 rather than spending loads of money then they change there minds about Rc stuff. Will be removing my hpi electrics from the xt for my D4 drifter so new Brushless system required for the xt.... As cheap as possible if think

Broke another Tbone, this time the rear. Unfortunately this resulted in a dent in my nice new motor and plenty of scratches :( Still, it's running smoothly so all in a days bashing :)

20150912_194431_zpsoqxlcqan.jpg

Got to love Tbone's customer service!

"Thank you, Chris! We are sorry to hear about the break, but we will be happy to replace your bumper! Please expect it to be sent out within 5-7 business days. 

Rachel, TBR Sales"

• Like 2

Checked my new micro rs4, factory build was decent apart from a horribly tight mesh, all sorted now :) then packed up all my nitro into boxes to put in the loft, since there won't be space in my uni Accomodation :( a sad day... :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bashed the Aqroshot and Bugsy. The 'Shot was taking a whole load of abuse, so I decided to pop a 3s pack in. It was on 11.9v so it wasn't going to be too bonkers but just bonkers enough! All was going well until it lost drive, there was I thinking the 'box was shot but it turned out to be just a loose turnbuckle bolt, the turnbuckle and dogbone had popped out. Not the disaster I had anticipated. 

After the 'Shot was out of action I decided to rag Bugsy, again it was taking major abuse so I popped a fresh pack in and slipped a pack in my pocket in the hope of a bit of a walking bash. Alas, twas not to be for I was struck by the curse of the missing turnbuckle screw. In a slightly amusing twist it was in the same position on the car as on the 'Shot. 

So, bashed two, broke two. 100% record  :xd:

Edited by chewbacca

Unboxed the Panther G for the first time since last year, fitted the replacement smoker unit (the Polish made one) and upgraded the battery wires and connector for a lipo.

All works well, unless shooting the main gun, after which all sound ceases until the tank is turned off and on again..????

Peculiar and beard stroking....