• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Started the strip down and rebuild of the TT-02 to try and get it ready for electronics when I order them. At the mo I have the RX that's it lol. Need to find some BRCA Legal electronics for it now. New wheels/ tyres/ shell/ cvds/ shocks/ bearings/ diffs/ wearable parts, weight saving parts/ parts that are un needed removed to save weight need ordering and mounting :( hopefully its ready for the end of the year

Nosed my Dad's Punisher today and shattered the shell into about 10 pieces... Right at the front, it ran away the other day and knackered the rear :lol: now it's properly knackered... Beyond repair.

I'm not bothering to try and repair this, should've kept it as a shelf shell from new. Next one will be a bug or a high-back of some kind.

Now, upon my return from the park, I had one pack showing 27% and the other 71%. So, I connected just the balance taps from both packs to a parallel board and left them for an hour. Then re-tested them, they're both reading 45%! I'll re-test them in the morning, just to be sure, then they'll get a proper storage charge back up to 60%.

Just thought I'd share that.

Yep :)

Might leave it as it is and make some panels for it myself or get an SC body,not sure yet.

Plopped the Baja wing on the back and it looks quite good like that.

sc over the top, awesome set up, thats what i mite do at the end of the year. That's if i get purmisson :)

4 new shocks,propshaft,front chassis and upper panel for my sons ftx vantage after he hit my older sons nitro head on.

Was only 2 hrs old  :shockingscary:

Bits are cheap though first brushless and a great buy  :thumbsup:

Need me a firestorm again! Sooo much regret after selling mine last year :(

Ordered a spur for the EMB SC and blasted the 22 round a very dusty, freshly rolled field next to my house :)

Edited by Pistonhead