• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Hmm Yes Chris I feel where you're coming from. I've been there when every bloody screw was precious and you need to save for dozens of months for a crap battery upgrade. But I suggest things are good now! You can get a nice basher that's not Tamiya hmm B****CKS these days just get an ex race car of here or build an entry level still-it's-better-than-ya-ya-Tamiya build maybe like I recently did. Honestly buying used is prolly better. But the bashability is SO much fun I get the feeling even though you're quite in to this hobby you're missing out with your sweet descriptions of skate parks (never bashed in one) and Traxxas and HPI (quite USA centric things).

12 minutes ago, Scotty napalm said:

9a2d5822c1b23d44b63b1e1e6c9a5c64.jpg
This got too dusty so I parted it and sold it........
7367e4c4985a274b564335de93f12fa3.jpg
And purchased this.
Might have got myself a lovely replacement for the SF34 that’s in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is the sf 34 up for grabs  dude?pm if so pls?lovethe graphics:good:

Edited by evssv
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Scotty napalm said:

9a2d5822c1b23d44b63b1e1e6c9a5c64.jpg
This got too dusty so I parted it and sold it........
7367e4c4985a274b564335de93f12fa3.jpg
And purchased this.
Might have got myself a lovely replacement for the SF34 that’s in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey scott, how's things dude ? hope you're well.

Loving the rizla livery !

P.s you ever get the 'Scottrod' finished??

Ran a FTX Colt 1/18 on a brushless conversion and a 7500kv motor and snapped the steering ackerman and bent an alu axle within 3 laps GG WP me.

Plenty of cheap preprinted shell options on eBay. The sponsorship decals are usually made up or twisted versions of the real ones, but the shapes are good enough and the plastic seems no weaker than more expensive options.

Charged up some lipo's ready for some bashing and 1 of my Floureons has a dodgy cell. Its about 0.2v out and I can't get it to level out with the other cell. So time to treat myself to some new lipos, 2s and 3s ready for when I get the Arrma Outcast. So any recommendations on Lipos??

1 hour ago, XV Pilot said:

Plenty of cheap preprinted shell options on eBay. The sponsorship decals are usually made up or twisted versions of the real ones, but the shapes are good enough and the plastic seems no weaker than more expensive options.

He wants a full on jdm sort so it's probably going to be a killerbody or abc hobbies type of one,  I shall pray on a daily basis to the eBay gods I can find one pre cut and painted, I would just balls it right up! 

• Like 1

Stripped the front axle on Sca-1e to fit rubber sealed bearings. Also added a phat dollop of marine grease. 

Fitted rc4wd hex adapters to my wheels and some 5mm hex drives. 

Hopefully get the hobbywing 1080 esc slung in tonight too!

C7A37353-BF2E-42F7-B0F9-888B28117E14.thumb.jpeg.35e43e97d9a2ea07df638a7971a674dc.jpeg84E8CEB6-B5EF-4812-9F3F-6F1323F1358C.thumb.jpeg.1f7f2493ebbad169c78b964a9fddff33.jpeg

• Like 2

Cheap Turnigy 2wd + muddy forest carpark + very unsuitable tires = loads of fun and nothing broken. Remembered to put LiPO on storage but can't be bothered to clean car until tomorrow.

On 27/12/2017 at 11:31, autobutcher said:

He was cool, ordered him a replacement yesterday and now have to source a nice jdm type of shell for him, hoping someone one here has something for sale.

I replied to your wanted ad ages ago but I never heard back from you mate?