• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Stripped the baja engine as it conked out the other day. Turns out a head bolt had snapped! Replaced, rebuilt and wadda ya know.....she runs!!! Bash time me thinks :)

Stripped the baja engine as it conked out the other day. Turns out a head bolt had snapped! Replaced, rebuilt and wadda ya know.....she runs!!! Bash time me thinks :)

It is nice, but it is a bit like these jokers who purchase a perfectly restored F40, then stick it in a temperature controlled environment, never to roll again - its made to blast, not stay motionless.

It looks great, and admittedly, after the first run, it'll never look the same, but give it a run .... go on!!

Al.

• Like 1

Tested the newly installed 60a/3800kv quicrun combo in the HB. In the space of ten minutes proved it was a wise choice, destroyed another C hub and mullered the shell quite badly.

I love this hobby :)

• Like 1

didn't have time to do anything to my model I spent the last 24 hours reading this topic from start to finish, it turned out the zebra did it

• Like 1