• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Stripped the gearbox and diff down to see what's what, think I need new balls. Or at least BLBB does lol

I fitted my 3rd brushless motor and ESC... a hobbywing this time, and it works!! well, it did for about 30 seconds, pulled an awesome power wheelie up a hill and then melted the cr4p out of the diff... so ive got my rear gearbox in bits atm, ive filled where the balls should be with resin just so i can see what it'll do now... and ive got 2, yes 2 new diff gears on the way soon!! the power is absolutely awesome...!! 

Ordered an irc chassis, top brace and front shock brace for it (Baja). Should do a sterling job of repairing the banana shaped chassis...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Finally bound a spekky tx to the Losi micro truggy I purchased from NH a while back. Sacked a 2s in and ragged it about upstairs! Awesome fun, need more room, lol

• Like 1

Took the micro truggy on a run to tesco express, fun on 2s, ridiculous fun on 3s, had a good blast up and down the aisles.

Spectrum range let me down frequently tho :(

Boiled and de glued my hobbyking truggy wheels and tyres. Re taped, sealed the tape down with shoo goo and re glued. Nice tyres but balloon city above 4s.

Edited by RevoMikey

after fitting a 36t/16 gear with GREAT difficulty to my revo, I had it running totally amazeballz ( freakishly fast with Bukku BKK  clutch and alu slipper ) It ate the spur gear after half a tank.

Then my savage - I fitted a 47/18.....it ate the clutch bell after 2 tanks of thorough WoT blastage....least the diffs didnt blow this time. 

More money on fleabay

used both petrols (5ive/baja)

got them dirty :) and gave them a quick clean.

my heart wants me to keep one nitro, put my spare futaba reciver in it and use it.

my head says I need the room, they may not get used (not got the time to get them ready) and the money would be nice.

They will get listed for sale if they dont get used before the end of the summer.

Took the hyper and the carnage out for a bash.

The hyper lasted 2mins before it just stopped dead, the negative lead on the lipo removed itself from the xt90 ,my dodgy soldering!

The carnage did well although I did manage to break both front and rear body posts.

Took the hyper and the carnage out for a bash.

The hyper lasted 2mins before it just stopped dead, the negative lead on the lipo removed itself from the xt90 ,my dodgy soldering!

The carnage did well although I did manage to break both front and rear body posts.

http://youtu.be/gzgsXvuwLiQ

I think the problem you have is you need a steeper ramp :thumbsup:

Team associated tc5 arrived!

First impressions are good, all seems to be there, conditions very good hardly any scratches and everything's there and working, no damage on the chassis or any parts so very pleased.

Cleaned her up today, abit dusty and dirty in places, shocks where quite dirty but clean them up and the car was cleaned up good, bearings cleaned up too.

One one issue with the car is one of the drive shafts has a broken plastic bit on the end where it meets the diff cup, but if that's the worst of it then I'm chuffed it's turned out to be in such good nic overall..

Now all I need is that driveshaft bit and some pinnys then I can give her a run..

I think the problem you have is you need a steeper ramp :thumbsup:

Up until recently, 99% of my bashing took place on a flat field. Now I'm venturing to different locations and if I see an opportunity to get some air, I take it :)

• Like 1

Gave BLBB a run on a 22t pinny. Bloomin' quick! Trouble is, the diff is borked, off to order some new balls.