• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

<p>

I'll never be an airbrusher either but for a pipe fitting mechanic, I done good even if I say so myself :lol: Anyway, Glued my Proline Badlands into my Proline Velocity V2 rims :D20120306_211122.jpg

A shock to the system its not grease and oil lol bad lands looking beastly there i got a set of shortcourse badlands for my losi xxx sct haven't had the chance to test them out yet

Stripped my savage down expecting a broken diff or gearbox and found a loose grub screw causing my drivetrain to lock up, replaced the gearbox with a spare as i couldnt get the original to change gear no matter how much i adjusted the settings. Took it out and finally hit 2nd gear and JESUS its a toally different truck now! Rand a full tank like this then refilled and it wouldnt shift into 2nd again :( flattened the hump battery then locked my keys in the boot of the car LOL

The two wires on the second battery touched for about 1 second, sparked but all seems well...balance charged up just fine!!

It's a bit worrying when that happens, I sat and watched my lipo outside in the cold for 15 minutes after doing that :lol:

• Like 1

Cleaned it after yesterdays bashing! Sprayed wd40 on all the moving bits!

Tried to figure out why my ansmann engine smoked on 4s......still don't know lol! Then obsessed about a new esc and motor lol!

Finally settled on buying the haynes radio control manual, sticking with my 2s and 3s and building up my rc knowledge before upgrading when I can better afford it!

Expensive hobby this lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Got some black lcg extended tvps for my savage from innovative rc through the post today, not fitted them yet though.

My mates going to take the original tvps into work with him and he's going to have a look at knocking up some custom-made tvps out of titanium. Im hoping he is going to make me a set too but i don't want to ask LOL