• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Currently working on a tamiya midnight pumpkin original not re release. Cleaned up the rusty springs ready for polishing. I probably should have just bought new ones but where's the fun in that.

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Took the Kyosho Scorpion XXLVE to the park, 5S pack in the rack. Ran sweet as a nut with the CEN diff I got from Ttypedan. Landed horrendously on her roof, but nowt broke. 

Should never have bought it, should have sold it on years ago, but so much fun to drive and is (by a clear mile) the best looking 2wd RC on the planet, ever!

Rebuilt all three diffs on the ET410, as recommended in the manual and by other owners. After a few packs they bed in and free right up, unloading power through a front wheel. Now with fresh oil in them, they feel like they did after the initial build :) 

12 minutes ago, Pistonhead said:

Killed the esc in the ET410 - got distracted while connecting the LiPo, much smoke and swearing followed...

I have done exactly the same a few month's back. Destroyed one of my favorite ESC's. 

It's gutting.

Edited by steephill
Spelling

8 minutes ago, steephill said:

I have done exactly the same a few month's back. Destroyed one of my favorite ESC's. 

It's gutting.

At least it was only a £40 unit, replacement already ordered lol, i’m just praying it didn’t kill everything else...

Edited by Pistonhead