• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Gave the Slash and Hyper a quick blast around the garden then belted some on road tyres up. Hopefully get them out for a bash tomorrow!

Took the Slash 4x4 out for a run as it arrived from a deal yesterday.. great fun but Note to self must get the glue on the tyres, one shredded also popped a drive shaft. But all in all awesome fun. Lipos on charge for another go tomorrow :)

Didn't go to plan for me today. Managed to break an arm on the Blitz, couldn't get the Mini ST to run and I think the exhaust is broken on the Bullet. I did see 4 Losi 5ives in action tho which was impressive, first time I have seen them myself.

Ordered RPM arms for the Blitz and a new engine is on its way for the Mini ST so those 2 should be up and running fairly soon.

Was bored so decided to convert my old nitro 4tec to brushless.

Locked the rear gears, stripped all the nitro stuff out of it.

Just need to pick a cheap esc motor combo and fabricate a motor mount.

Did a curb jump out at you at the last second? ;)

Believe it or not no, the lower arm just popped out! Absolutely no idea how as I have to take it all apart in order to get it back in!

The joys of the pins and c clips better of with nut and bolt.

although that didn't save my hyper today when it decided to run away first time it was going slow so i managed to chase it knocked it of checked everything seemed fine on the next tank.filled it back up for the last tank of the day and in no time it ran away again this time i wasn't so lucky it went at speed just about to run when i noticed what it was heading for had no chance 6x6 metal gate post.front end has twisted

Took the blackout and baja to the new bash spot.broke the spoiler on the baja in to four pieces and a steering servo on the blackout died,all in all a good day though :)

Decided to have a quick street bash with the HB, mainly to try out the new junfac front shocks...handles much better, then rolled it on a landing, a dry connector solder joint stopped play :(