• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Took the FG out again and towed the toddler in his Cozy Coupe.

Problem is I had to stay at little more than idle, and started oiling the plug - fuel's a bit older and possibly oil rich as well, which doesn't help.

He's not 18 months' old yet, and stayed inside - wouldn't move. Not petrified, just wanted more.

I had a mechanical glitch I had to resolve.

One of the front cables had snapped - there's a Savox 1230 (500 oz in) pulling these - and I lost throttle / brake. The screw had unscrewed itself.

I took him inside, as it was over until I could make the truck work properly again - servo fix was easy. I have cables, but need to dig them out.

Still didn't want to get out of his car, so I had to push him out, and pushed him around the block, twice!!

Then he jumped out, happy  as larry, jumping around, as usual.

I had to fix the string before starting, and thought he'd start crying - not at all, just waited for me to start pulling him.

One point it bogged a bit, so I had to rev it up - Cozy Coupe and Toddler got covered in soil!!

Good fun - for him as well!!

Al.

Nothing!!

Too cold and windy.

Ending the 'obliged' week off - take it or lose it holidays.

Took the toddler for a little well-wrapped-up walk, but returned quickly - brrhhh !!

Al.

As per Al, decided too wild and chilly to bash anything, not that I really have time this week, so removed more parts from the S5... TVP's and big hands aren't a good match :(

Edited by Noj

Finally put the Hyper 7 back together which I have been sorting for a friend. Set the needles back to factory, re-tuned and it's now running sweet as! Shame I have to hand it back really... Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Edited by vandalbulldog

Fitted new boots on the Hyper

emajyjam.jpg

And put my other RTR shell on because my original black one got destroyed when my other tyres exploded :lol:

6a9agy6u.jpg

Should be able to get some traction on tarmac now lol

Edited by Pistonhead

Tried to take a picture to send to eBay seller showing a part is 0.5mm too big.

Rough cut front lower suspension links.  Ran out of light filing them to shape.  Need power in garage and shiny bench tools.

Replaced Carnage's spur bearing and wheel bearings with nice shiny new rubber shielded ones from RC Bearings. 

Tried doing some speed runs in a wet car park with barely any traction and blew another tyre on the Hyper lol, it's fixable though, only popped a bead and spat a complete and intact foam out.

A quick boil and re-glue and she'll be good for some (hopefully) dry speed runs lol