• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Ordered a pinion. Figured I'd treat Carnage to a bit of RW bling.

Ordered a spur for Carnage too. Will post pics to illustrate why I need one later.

Edited by chewbacca

Supastox had its first race last night, did some things to it this afternoon.

moved spur closer to the pod

got the front toe done properly.

set the esc up properly. 

stuck a sticker on the shell 

• Like 1

I looked at it for a while... then I looked at my freshly painted pipe... and I was going to put it all back together when I realised I am still waiting for more parts to arrive.

Found the Bajas choke lever tonight, after losing it and ordering a new one last night. ARSE!!

Alas, that is the law of Sod.

Baja 5b 2.0:...... fitted HD front hex hubs

Baja 5b project build: fitted homemade windows spray black with UberRC window kit,

Installed drive cups, pins and shafts, wheels and Hostile rear tyres added.

Now 97% completed

Edited by Stevie.no1

Finished off the front right driveshaft on Carnage, I hadn't realised the drive pin had broken on Sunday. Only found out this morning when Carnage was only 2wd lol

Ragged the BB in Notts Square Carmarthen with Darran from the Model Shop there. Had a quick bash with one of the 4wd SC trucks he's got on sale. Also talked him in to going Brushless with it! Who'd have thought it, me selling stuff to a model shop lol

• Like 3

Got all setup to cut some 6mm alu bar into lower links, including running power to the garage and escaping the family to find I only had wood blades for the jigsaw. Spent 15mins with a junior hacksaw and gave up.. will buy blades tomorrow.

Got the Baja on a pretty sweet tune now, better power than the original clone one, now pops the front wheels off the deck briefly on launch with i nice crisp exhaust note right through the rev range.

Now it's ready for summer

• Like 2