• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Had a decent sesh with mixed results. The Firestorm ran perfectly until one of the new high torque servos ripped the throttle linkage off the carb! End points may indeed need adjusting lol

The engine in the hyper was once again an absolute dog and confirmed my thoughts that it may actually be nackered.

Still awaiting a new pinion for the mini8 so I have a grand total of 0 useable RC's :D

Had a decent sesh with mixed results. The Firestorm ran perfectly until one of the new high torque servos ripped the throttle linkage off the carb! End points may indeed need adjusting lol

The engine in the hyper was once again an absolute dog and confirmed my thoughts that it may actually be nackered.

Still awaiting a new pinion for the mini8 so I have a grand total of 0 useable RC's :D

What pinion you going for on the Mini 8ight? I've got a 16T sat here for use with the 3s... I will need to keep a close eye on temps though that's for sure :lol:

Also stole a pair of her tights, cut the feet off and bagged two 3M ESCs. The amount of dirt getting inside and clogging the cooling fans was amazing. Not so bad on the Revo as the bodyshell keeps it out quite well. The Maxx just hoovers it up.

She's not impressed! They now look like leggings!

null-149.jpg

Here's another pic.

null-150.jpg

That Charger Maxx is W I D E !!

Couldn't do that with mine - too much fun going in and out of the trees!!  (Without hitting them)

What's the 'running gear' in them?

Al.

What pinion you going for on the Mini 8ight? I've got a 16T sat here for use with the 3s... I will need to keep a close eye on temps though that's for sure :lol:

I've also got a 16T one from Robinson Racing in anticipation of 3S! I still don't have the bottle to actually order a battery tho lol

That Charger Maxx is W I D E !!

Couldn't do that with mine - too much fun going in and out of the trees!! (Without hitting them)

What's the 'running gear' in them?

Al.

Orange car is Revo, CC 2200 combo. Purple is FLM Maxx, 3M ESC and Leopard 3674, 2200 kv motor.

Tbh, the Revo probably needn't be that wide, I may alter that.

Orange car is Revo, CC 2200 combo. Purple is FLM Maxx, 3M ESC and Leopard 3674, 2200 kv motor.

Tbh, the Revo probably needn't be that wide, I may alter that.

OOPS!!

Didn't notice the suspension, just looking at the tyres!

3M is decent.

Al.

OOPS!!

Didn't notice the suspension, just looking at the tyres!

3M is decent.

Al.

Yeah, I'm a Castle fanboy, proud of it too.

Gone back to chevrons after years of trying loads of others. Love the look and sound of them, especially on Tarmac, nothing like them.

• Like 1

Recalibrated the ESCs in Miper and Carnage, also replaced the broken servo saver in Miper. Tis good to have both of them running again.