• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

took my virus out for first time in 3 weeks cos crt busted after a runaway..................guess what virus ran off too lol luckily no damage it curbed itself

Gunna have to fit some elastic bands to throttle servos no trust in failsafes anymore.

Put my new sensored ESC in my T4 (still waiting for me cheapo motor though :( ), swapped the 100A/8.5t from my Firestorm to my DT and put the 60A/9t in the FS until my Hobbyking X-car 8.5t sensored and Scanner 80A ESC arrive :yes: and if doesn't stop raining soon I'm going to :cussing2: explode!!!

Gave my truggy a general clean after yesterday's driving. My brother had to chase the truggy going at full wot (tuned properly) because it lost signal from transmitter lol luckily it hit a pole or I think it came back in range as there was no damage to it!! I think it was going at about 35 / 40mph :)

Edited by lazkopat

Got my Eagle racing carbon ta-06 built about 10 mins before i had to leave for racing tonight, had a few problems

race 1 - crashed, moved my motor slightly, so the pinion gears didn't touch the main spur.

race 2 - crashed, ripped a wheel off, due to a bit of the track sticking out a bit.

race 3 - came 2nd :D