• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Paint Job Comp

Thunderwolf

ok so i want to change the shell on my slash 4x4 but i'm going to use this as abit of fun and a chance to make some space.

so here is the deal, all i want is for you to post up shell ideas, try to be exact, mention the shell to use if you realy want.

i'll then pick my fav idea, the idea will then be put onto a shell and used on my slash.

as a thank you the winner will be sent my ansmann madrat roller which will include a bearing kit, spare spur, clear shell and a new wing (both unpainted)

ok so not a great prize but its somthing for me to do.

i won't put any rules here right now, but keep an eye on this post just in case i change my mind (would depend on how low brow the ideas are)

i shall make a choice next sunday 11th of december at 2000hours (thats 8pm :) )

how about a "stabbed rat" theme as the saying says ....... goes like a stabbed rat ......... so you could paint up the shell with a cartoon rat in complete panic lol ....... even add a pink tail to drag behind it ;)

• Like 2

Stealth bomber paint job? Matte black with panels overlaping with visible bolts, and a narrow windscreen? Perhaps some dark grey stripes on the side and all the various 'Warning' and 'No Step' stuff?

ta fellas?

still got afew days, can always do what i did with my first baja shell, find a pic on google lol

A huge pedo bear, and a slogan under it saying "im coming to get you kids"

done the pedo bear route already fella ;)