• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Whats your favourite short course?

37 members have voted

1. 1. Whats the best SC in your opinion?

• Hong nor SCRT10
    • Durango DESC410R
    • Losi TEN SCTE 4X4
    • Hobao Hyper 10SC
    • Traxxas Slash 4X4

The poll really is a bit silly, as you don't say what you want the SC for. For racing, either the Durango DESC410R or Associated SC10 4x4 would be best, for bashing probably the Slash 4x4.

Matt

Thats a good point but I want it for a bit of racing and a bit of bashing lol

hyper 10sc :lol:

+1 on the occasions I have been out with mine and there have been slash's there - mine has been the only one left running at the end of the day - except for a burnt out servo - which was a power hd one, not the original which I have put back in and is working fine..... only damage is bent dogbones, after a 7' drop.

Hey, i have a question. what do you think: i want to buy an rc car soon but i dont know which one.i would like one to do jumps and which one is very good in offroad.

is the traxxas slash or the kyosho dmt ve better? PLEASE HELP!

I'm fairly new to shortcourse trucks but I now own both a slash 4x4 ultimate and a Durango DESC410R.

I've not finished building the desc410r yet so can't say how it drives at the moment but from a design and quality point of view it is definitely built as more of a racer than a basher. The slash I have run a few times and it makes an awesome bashing truck but I suspect would take a lot of tweaking to make a prefect racer.

So in my humble limited experience I would say DESC410R for a racer and slash for a basher.