• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show Us Your Savvy!

dazzi220

love the savage with the spis... changes handling characteristics completely!

I would recommend getting some rear tie rod deletes and some front alloy spindles too. The plastic parts will fail at a really inconvenient time

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my Savvy, started life as a stock 3.5 but I bough a new shell (yes I know it's not an X or as SS, but I like the decals lol) and painted the wheel centres. Came out great and stands up to abuse really well:

DSCF0029Medium2.jpg

DSCF0036Medium.jpg

DSCF0032Medium2.jpg

DSCF0026Medium2.jpg

DSCF0024Medium2.jpg

And a still from a vid I took whilst out bashing today:

EpicAir.jpg

thats the idea of mine, i just want to build a solid basher thats why i've not xl'd it, as it seems when they are made bigger they break more though that may just be me lol any recomendations for making it tougher?? and would love to see your yellow next to my pink would be an interesting match lol good.gif

Yeah it's a blitz shell I got from t'ebay, I've seen some pics of an xl with an associated sc10 shell on and that looked super dope, painted sc10 shells are hard to come by though and my painting skill aren't really up to snuff tbh ;)