• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

[MSUK-Forum] 17th April - Leeds, Nunroyd Park (RAFFLE!)

Nick

If people were to read the reasoning behind nick's choice, they might understand things better :lol: Nick's attending all the BTCC rounds this year, one of which is a few miles from the bash spot I put forward, so hopefully he'll be able to check it out for a southern bash.

Matt

still no room for a slim one in someones car? lol

i no its a bit cheeky but my grandma used to say if you dont ask you dont get! lol so ill keep asking until i do lol

have just been and got my new engine today aswell and fitted it and started the running in, i got sacked last week from my job but still have no time to do nothing lol so i may still be running it in when the bash day comes

am looking forward to this, i went to one at beggining of year i think it was it may have just been before xmas! cant quite remember. There was only a few people there though and i wasnt running anything had just finished work and was only working up road at the time so thought id call in before going home, met a couple of lads but i think the way i dress puts certain people off talking to me lol (chavvvy) haha spooke to happylad though nice guy and a few younger lads (not that you're not young happy!!!) lol

hope to see a few more there this time and have some fun with my rc this time instead of watching lol

nick what about aera reps to sort bashes out get forum members you trust to arrange a msuk bash for each aera then everyone is happy and iff people want to travel they can do if they dont want to then dont go

could be worth a thought

?????

ill be there anyway n if i still have the heli ill bring that aswell but ill deffo have the baja

Edited by anthonyj3d

hopefully a possible just gotta make sure the missus is ok, 26.995

Confirmed now missus said i'm ok to go so cu guys there 26.995 as discussed.

looking really forward to this now my cars running nice :D cant belive how well the car handles i had a lightning stadium 10 as my first rc but the stadium sport is much better cant wait just hope weathers nice n that will make the day for me.

I guess that means you and me and AJ are definates then Matt good.gif

Cant wait, been on a mission with the baja, got a boatload of bits on the way so I'm saving it for Nunroyd now :)

The badger is coming? Uh-oh :lol: gunna be a real tight squeeze :lol: Just need my stuff back from you and I can get the 8ight sorted :)

not 100% ill be comin naa baja broke agen so ive swapped it for a trex 600 nitro if i can get another buggy of somediscription ill come and bring the heli with me may give it a hover about ill have be carefull flyin it there as i were pushin it with the mini mach racer last time hopefully ill have it set up for 3d by then and may get the odd loop out of it maybe a roll thats if i dont sell that aswell

209140_10150132454946132_564171131_6495490_1198676_o.jpg