• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

[MSUK-Forum] 17th April - Leeds, Nunroyd Park (RAFFLE!)

Nick

179607_149180008472719_116751625048891_280928_4988397_n.jpg

Hi all,

This will be the second ever official MSUK bash meet-up. Lets try to beat our amazing records from the last meet!

When?

Sunday 17th April 2011

From 9am

Where?

Nunroyd Park

Leeds

West Yorkshire

Postcode:

LS19 7HR

Plenty of parking space, offers large gravel surface, grass fields and a skate park with some fairly decent jumps if you get the right angle. :good:

Video of our last meet in January:

Facebook Event:

http://www.facebook....106621492753264

Please reply to get your name down and radio frequency. EVERYONE IS WELCOME. :) And shout if you need lifts, I'm sure myself and other members will be happy to organize any.

CONFIRMED

1. Nick
  2. m3lyc
  3. Tubbo
  4. Joe
  5. Turner Boy
  6. Wol
  7. howie87
  8. cheekyscouse
  9. nosense
  10. HappyLad
  11. willashcroft
  12. anthonyj3d
  13. martleeds
  14. Matt B
  15. Indie
  16. Jakey
  17. fraggs
  18. FEN
  19. luckatme
  20. georgeatos
  21. graxon2001
  22. roughridebx
  23. adeace
  24. AJ Roberts
  25. Dirty Electro
  26. Matt_N

POSSIBLE

1. hide
  2. shy4
  3. Jack R8
  4. MoFoHo
  5. SONOFDELBOY
  6. Spoonmeister

If you are running 27mhz or 40mhz:

It is important that before you run you take the desired frequency from the peg board, so other people know that the frequency is in use. This stops any interference between 2 people running the same frequency. See myself or ask where you can find it on the day. :good:

This is what it looks like:

http://img403.images...76/img1916d.jpg

Please return pegs after use.

TO KNOW ON THE DAY:

• Please do not drive within the cricket fielding circle!!! There is plenty of space, we had complaints last time, so please stay away.
  • There will be a group photo at 1pm.
  • McDonalds, Cafe and Toilets only short walk away.
  • You being there, are representing this forum, so please be respectful of others in the hobby and the public that are at the park too. We are there to have fun! :)
  • You are there at your own risk.

For those too far away:

I'm taking baby steps and organizing meets in areas I'm familiar with, this spot was perfect last time, so I'd like to use it again and get in the flow of things before venturing to new locations. I don't know where the next one will be.

Prize draw info!

DON'T MISS OUT! :)

Guys.... read the last sentence. I really don't need to read a page of people moaning about how far away it is.

I also don't want to travel 5 hours, to a place that I've never been before to organize a large event.

• Like 3

Can i make a suggestion without trying to be gay or offtopic?

could people wear a nametag (like a sticker) withn their username on it? even just some 2" masking tape would do it, let people know whos who?

or is that gay :(

• Like 1

ill more than likely be there :good:

im not wearing a name tag tho :P

Do I know you ???

:lol:

Hey Wol, gis a lift wink.gif

I'm sure myself can give you a lift with Wol if you are York way, though space is VERY limited, it's gonna be a reeet squeeze! :rofl:

Bloody hell scott, think it was comeback 08 when I last saw you was it not? or maybe 09 be good for you to come alone bud :good:

Think I'll be a defffffffffffffffinate please Nicholas :good:

Aye its been a while matey could have been 09, too long either way! Cant wait! :D

I'm sure myself can give you a lift with Wol if you are York way, though space is VERY limited, it's gonna be a reeet squeeze! :rofl:

I might well be in York that weekend so that would be good, I'll just bring the Baja, that wont take up much room wink.gif