• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Any middlesex/watford bashers?

stretch

Brett your bits are here. Daz 30k and 50K are here and 15k is out of stock and will be sent later. I have some at home which you are welcome to use in the meantime.

Does anybody need Shumacher 60ml 400cst Oil (30-35 wt) for

:) do you want me to pop over and pick them up vlad ? Whats the oil for and will it be of any use to me ? If so i will take it off your hands :)

You sure Lui ?

Anyone know of a foolproof way of getting the rubbery bits onto traxxas drive shafts, their a bit tight and i dont want to rip them.

Thinking about selling my blaze as the boy can't use it on grass/gravel etc and getting him a Mini Recon. Not sure how much I want for it but selling as a roller if anyone interested before I advertise it on here a or ebay it.

Edited by stretch

Thinking about selling my blaze as the boy can't use it on grass/gravel etc and getting him a Mini Recon. Not sure how much I want for it but selling as a roller if anyone interested before I advertise it on here a or ebay it.

Stretch, get some SST rally tyres, ive used mine on grass and on the bmx track in hayes and it was fine mate, plenty of grip.

Vlad, Lui, you guys coming racing tonight ?

You can show us your "skills" Vlad :lol:

Edited by RC4ever

You are lucky and will avoid embarrassment tonight. I came to work this morning to find out that day shifts will be scrapped from now onsso I'm back on nights from tonight

Ch ch ch chicken !! :lol:

Take the night off

Going to the Slough RC track on Saturday as it seems to be the only dry day this weekend.

Anyone that isn't working this weekend that fancies it, let me know.

We are aiming to be there at around midday for a couple of hours if we actually get on it. I'm interested to know whether I can navigate round a track without hitiing anything or landing on my roof! :whistling: