• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Any middlesex/watford bashers?

stretch

Me and a mate use kings college fields and skate park. There's also the track/waste ground next to eastcote cricket ground, that's a top bashin site. I'm sure we could sort a meet.

I'm in harrow but normally bash down near Ruislip woods, might go for a small bash down on king college playing fields tomorrow after lunch

Very close to ruislip woods, quite a good spot.

I'm in harrow but normally bash down near Ruislip woods, might go for a small bash down on king college playing fields tomorrow after lunch

Well did ya?

Na mate busy day yet again, wife was on a hen do so i had the kids, then the old man was taken in to hospital with suspected appendix trouble confused.gif so no bash for me 022.gif

You guys are not far from where the NLB lot run! Your only in hillingdon, and we are all around the sort of very north london area... People travel all the way from essex, milton keynes etc..

You lot should come to our next meet

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/topic/106993-nlb-20-trent-park-2nd-april/page__p__1028942__fromsearch__1#entry1028942

am hoping to make it down, looks like a great day out.biggrin.gif

You guys are not far from where the NLB lot run! Your only in hillingdon, and we are all around the sort of very north london area... People travel all the way from essex, milton keynes etc..

You lot should come to our next meet

http://www.msuk-foru..._1#entry1028942

I might be over King Collage fields by the skate ramps at some point this week end, will let you know roughly what day and time a bit later.

Anyone else up for it ?

Ok so now i'm gonna go to Northala (the big hills next to the A40 and the Target rounder bout) if you fancy it i'll see you there, will be driving the slash 4x4 and trying to avoid hitting the wife and kids with it lol

Latazz peeps biggrin.gif

Damn just come back from Greenford as well, you up to anything tomorrow?

Bashing with you guys if i can get a green card biggrin.gif, will find out and let you know

anyone fancy meeting up next weekend for a little bash? could prob do with a hand setting up my MT2 as well if anyone could help.

Edited by stretch

try this in google maps, 25 Kings College Rd, Hillingdon, Greater London HA4 7, UK it should show a big running oval and a skate park