• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Nick's Slash 4x4 "Powered by Insanity" Project ...(MGM X-Series ESC PICS! MUST SEE!)

Nick

its solid?

dam...

i was under the impression it was a tube :P

i think the rest of the car will just wrap itself around it ;) rather than moving forward...

Hehe, yep it's a solid bar! Just the ends machined out for the outputs. :)

Got a nice update from MGM on their progress. :) Controller should hopefully be shipped out tomorrow, all with new firmware. Can't wait to be the first person in the World to own one. :D

It comes with a 2 year warranty but he mentioned they are fairly relaxed on this, still replacing 5 year old ESCs! Top service by the sounds of it.

I paid extra for water resistance, which they have said is extremely reliable, so yes, this will be going out in the SNOW AND ICE and every jump I get a chance to aim for! :D Muhaha.

Tidying through my many boxes of RC junk I came across something I found left after a TM bash... I did ask around and post several times saying would someone claim it, anyway, after 5 months. I've claimed it myself. :lol:

HPI Savage Wheelie Bar, it actually fits amazingly to the RPM rear bumper! Hehe, so excited, can really NAIL THE POWER now. :D

med_gallery_267_981_20134.jpg

med_gallery_267_981_53395.jpg

med_gallery_267_981_46194.jpg

2 wheel powaaaar!

med_gallery_267_981_120846.jpg

Not long now until the ESC! Going to bore a pinion out this week hopefully to, the waiting is killing me. :lol: