• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI on BIG BROTHER

HUNTER.P

2010070701_1.jpg

A selection of awesome HPI Racing off-road vehicles will be hitting the airwaves as they invade the Big Brother UK house!

The housemates will be astounded when they learn about their latest task, which will revolve around a wide array of HPI remote-controlled off-road trucks, including the Wheely King, E-Firestorm 10T, E-Savage, Crawler King and Blitz short-course truck!

We're not quite sure what will happen to the HPI kits once they get into the Big Brother housemate's hands, but we're sure it will be entertaining!

http://www.hpieurope.com/news.php?lang=en&issue=2010070701

Not a fan of Big Brother, but might tune in just to see this.

Thing is, if they are expecting they to control them they have hogh hopes. They all are as dumb as...... you know!!

they should give them lipos....would be fun watching the big brother house exploding on its last ever episode!

Bring it on!!!! still dont change the fact that bb is still a load of dog turd!!!!!

• Like 1

how can you say that to our old mod???

Point taken!

I'm sure your T.V viewing is a demonstration of sophisticated class and entertainment brilliance.

I take it back, we all like different stuff. I just hate BB. How come your not a mod no more?

I was quite interested until I saw which models they'll be using,all leccy,hardly rocket science,they'll be racing em round and the winner gets more wasteful publicity for being made famous,should've given em nitro's and watched them all fail miserably....laugh.gif