• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Stampede bashing

sladekious

I use Final Cut Express 4 for the mac. It's an awesome program, it makes it really easy to sync video with music.

I wanted to make the video longer, I actually had to edit a load of the song to make it shorter. I bought a new video camera and I didn't want to combine different cameras in the same video.

Edited by sladekious

Cool, I've got that on my iMac, only been experimenting with it atm, but seems you are a dab hand at it. Did it take you long to get up to that level?

I got my first video camera when I was about 13 and used iMovie. and then later on, Final Cut Pro 3.

I got rid of the camera when I was 15 or 16 and stopped using the software. I bought an old MiniDV camera a couple of years ago and used Final Cut Express and then last year bought the HD camera that I shot this video with, using FCE.

I work as an IT professional so I pick up software pretty quickly, but to make this video wouldn't take a lot of practice as there is nothing fancy going on in it. It's just a case of cropping clips and lining them up with the music, adding in a few filters and effect and it's done.

If anyone wants an advice on how to do anything in Final Cut I'd be happy to try and help.

Cool, I've not yet had the time to play about with Final Cut a great deal, but it's great to see the results of a bit of time an effort put into the programme look like.

Really can't wait till my exams are finished at Uni so I can use my iMac as more than a Torrent and Media Server :lol: