• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Found the T-Maxx in the shed

martin34

post-1385-127221155147_thumb.jpgI have just been down the shed and dug out this old T-Maxx.It has a full Force spider chassi and roll bar plus RPM arms as you can see.I have a set of traxxas bigbore shocks that will fit and a brand new black T-Maxx body.I am not sure if i should get some bits to get this built or just sell it :confused: .What do you reckon?

Its not running yet as i dont have the bits i need until payday and then i wont be able to get them all as there is no overtime at work at the mo :( .I have striped the diffs to fill them with oil but unfortunatley the max doesnt have sealed diffs.Its either going to have to be grease or modded upgrade diffs.I would rather oil over grease tho :closedeyes:

Well it was payday yesterday so i treated myself to a couple of bits for the max.Nothing to exciting just some RPM bulk braces ,RPM front bumper and an RPM shock tower.Dinbal only had the one shock tower so i will have to get another from somewhere else.I am not sure if the 3.3 T-Maxx diffs and drive shafts fit the 2.5 maxx.I think they do so they mite be worth investing in when i have some cash :good: .

Just a question, But how on earth does a hopped up Emax get forgotten about down the shed..

It wasnt so much forgotten but not looked at or toutched in a long time.I did my usual thing of buying some hopups,start fitting them and then get a new truck and loose interest :P .Its good tho because i cant afford a new truck and a dug out from the shed gives me another rc to be interested in again :good: .Got the hopped up jato out a few weeks ago and fitting an OS18TM to it at the mo B) .