• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

CLOSE ALL MY THRADS PLZ LOL MY EREVO

simon burrows

no why would i sell it ? in here ? there my new truck i have got over the last 3 weeks just putting pics on here is that ok good.gif

Becuase before you edited the first post it clearly stated you wanted to sell your 3096 and you included pictures of a E-Maxx in an E-Revo thread....

the revo brushed now is £300 msuk. i payed 200 for a new truck and £150 for a sytem from china plus fees plus i had a spektrum to go with it anyway

modelsport price on the erevo brushless as gone up £70 over night that why its too much for 1. when i had all the stuff to make a brushless erevo

Edited by simon burrows

the revo brushed now is £300 msuk. i payed 200 for a new truck and £150 for a sytem from china plus fees plus i had a spektrum to go with it anyway

Fair enough, should go well. Me personally, I like the mamba system though, I have just put mine in my new slash 4x4!! oh my does this thing shift!smile.gif You will have to stick some vids up when its all donegood.gif

Modelsport are'nt the cheapest around though!wink.gif

Edited by wannie