• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Got my Traxxas Summit

Joe Tosh

lol laugh.gif

I think I'm gonna patch it up with a piece of rubber from a bike tire, with a tire repair set.

Look, you're clearly in mourning, it's time to let the truck go. At a hard time like this it's understandable that you're confused and upset, so let others help you through this tough time, send me the truck. You know it's for the best. Send it, send it now and let me help you. I'm here waiting to help you. So please, just send the truck. Then you can lick your wounds and get on with your life.good.gif

Whats the struggle to get one? My local shop has them

in stock?

Eggs and baskets, if you take my meaning. Cos my birthday is January, I get everyone to buy me MS vouchers for Christmas and birthday, then I've got plenty to buy myself something I really want, hence why I have to wait for MS to receive new stock. Still, I'd rather wait than get socks and jumpers for Christmas!

the batteries are useless anyway. Would they post it though?

I spose i could go buy that in an hour or so, Just to wind up Clive ;)

The uk one for £489 on ebay has gone.

Id consider the one at Penn, You will bin the batteries anyway!

What did they say exactly? Did you tell them it was £439 @ MSUK? Did they say how many they had?

Edited by 19 Inch Guns

sent an email to Modelsport regarding price matching Speedy Models.

I'm not out to rip anyone off or be an @rse - but obviously get the fairest deal I can.

at the moment there seems to be a lot of mis-information / confused information flying around this board.

Maybe Modelsport can clarify for us ALL ?? helpsmilie.gif

Modelsport have them, I was there on thursday and there it was on display with lovely shiny boxes waiting to be bought good.gif

Dont get what the fuss is about, they've had them for a while now confused.gif

I've just rung them to make sure and they're out of stock.