• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My E-Revo

Kpowell911

Took the Revo out to Black park in Iver today, bit wet but that didn't stop the fun! The big Joes were superb off road, but not so clever on tarmac. Still a great hour of bashing. Hope it's dry enough tomorrow.!

Centre Diff ordered and Im goign to gear up!

Dude, I've been thinking so much about getting a centre diff! You gotta add to this thread when you've had some run time with it, tell us what you think!

And don't you go smokin' that beautiful speedo!!!

Edited by mrclive

im sick of wheelies TBH , I had it out earlier, and it was actually annoying not been able to get the power down!

Ummm........I did mention the 2650kV. But that's all in the past.rofl.gif Less torque, more speed. Ring any bells?rofl.gifrofl.gif I can't believe you're moaning about one of the worlds finest brushless systems?rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

LOL and it was cheaper.

Everyone on traxxas forum thought I was the spawn of the devil when I suggested the 2650kv lol

I'm surprised, I like my 2650, it's fast but contollable too. Horses for courses. I'd like to get a 1700 for my 3906 E-Maxx, I've spent so much time and money hopping the old girl up, I couldn't bear to see her go, but anything more is to much for the gearbox. She's gathering dust at the mo, but one day I'll have the funds and then she'll shine again.

Mr Guns, why the chevrons? A lot of people slate the Talons, but they're actually a pukka all round tyre and I'm sure grip better than Chevrons? Here's my rides!

IMG_2807.jpg

IMG_2808.jpg

IMG_2806.jpg

Edited by mrclive

My Plans are to have fun with it and keep it as stock as possible. IF something breaks ill upgrade it. The little silly things like the red wheels for the wheely bar were only cause I had cash sat in paypal.

I've gone through the stage of having 1 really expensive hopped up truck, this time im going to have 5 or 6 stock as possible models :)

Yea shocks dont have the Ti shafts that the ones Ive sold do, But id say its the push rod taking all the grief on a set up like this!

As for the Tyres, they are Mashers, They are huge, Look Evil and last ages on whatever surface!

Edited by 19 Inch Guns

Right, Added a centre diff today, Really happy with it, Really complime

nts the brushless and makes that power useable instead of wasting it on wheelies. Pretty simple to do, A little daunting if you've never really worked on R/Cs before, but as long as you take your time its fine:

Parts and tools needed:

DSCF0043.jpg

DSCF0044.jpg

Centre Tranmission out

DSCF0046.jpg

And opened up

DSCF0047.jpg

Stock fixed gear vs Diff

DSCF0048.jpg

All back to normal

DSCF0050.jpg

DEfinately