• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Meet ups in Hertfordshire?

rowski

I'm in Rickmansworth. There is a great BMX track in Dunstable we sometimes go to.

I work in Watford, live in Leighton Buzzard.

A few of us regularly meet up on a Sunday at the Dunstable BMX track. Usually four of us with 1:5 and 1:8 cars although recently with the weather it's been more like a swimming pool than a track lol.

I hear there are a few good places around Watford but I haven't tried any of them. Other than that I go to Dunstable downs and a few other mountain locations for some peace and quiet away from kids who all want to have a go.

What sort of car do you have and what sort of places do you WANT to drive on?

The Dunstable BMX track is awesome! Been there a few times with the mini Revo and was great. You are right about the water though, probably best to go there in the Summer. I'm nearer to Watford though, where have you heard of? At the moment I'm doing speed runs since I'm building a few cars for the event next year, but the Revo can be bashed anywhere really providing the grass isn't too long.

But am looking at 1/8 Electric soon, maybe when the new Ezrun comes out...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys i'm in Watford too! I only recently bought my first nitro truck (a firestorm) and run it at the local airfield! but it's a bit too flat there :( the bmx place in dunstable sounds and looks great - had a butchers on google earth.

but as far as i can sea there isnt really anywhere more local :(

Hey guys i'm in Watford too! I only recently bought my first nitro truck (a firestorm) and run it at the local airfield! but it's a bit too flat there :( the bmx place in dunstable sounds and looks great - had a butchers on google earth.

but as far as i can sea there isnt really anywhere more local :(

Is it a tarmac airfield?

• 2 years later...
  • 8 years later...