• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Advice appreciated

G.A.A

for sure i can tell you, NO

the nearest is probably the buggy (older ones are more stronger than new ones, cos new ones are really for racing)

schummacher havoc comes to mind lol

Im looking for a nitro offroad car thats nay on bulletproof,

does such a thing exist?

There are many buggies that would do the job and most are tough, i have the Hyper 7 sport and it takes one hell of a beating every weekend and i rarely break anything, the worst was the gearbox that holds the front diff which cost me

thanks

Yeah, of the few nitro cars I have, My Hyper is the most bullet proof. towards the end of bash sessions, i often throw caution to the wind, but the buggy takes everything i can throw at it. My mosgt expensive repair so far, was about

Yeah, of the few nitro cars I have, My Hyper is the most bullet proof. towards the end of bash sessions, i often throw caution to the wind, but the buggy takes everything i can throw at it. My mosgt expensive repair so far, was about

If your new to nitro, buy one thats brand new, that way your not buying something with problems you know nothing about.

You WILL spend 70% of the time fixing and adjusting settings / putting in new parts / etc etc

So if you dont want to, simple answer is, dont buy a nitro !

I've had a Savage 25, Revo 2.5 and a Hyper 7, and i can 100% say that the hyper has been by far the easiest to work on, the most reliable, and the most fun. So my advice is... buy one of those, you wont be dissapointed.

Edited by Danny-B-