• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Photography!

richhrly

only bodies the 1100d lenses wont fit on are the 5d series and the 1d series (full frame bodies) look forward to seeing some of your work if you do get into the world of dslr,

Not strictly true, the 1100D will accept EF and EFS lenses so it's only a couple of lenses you can't take over onto FF bodies.

Anyway, picher time:

7804923320_ed880f44a6.jpg

AC 130. by Measurez, on Flickr

7804911108_b6fe673af4.jpg

Sally B HDR. by Measurez, on Flickr

7804873214_a3bd7e9512.jpg

North American T-28 Trojan HDR. by Measurez, on Flickr

Cheers.

ah what!! didnt see any spitfire boss!!!! :( HELL YES!! 110% going if its up in bournemouth bro!!!! you up for going too mate? never been to an air show before mate, what airport they parking at d? isit southampton airport? im going past there today, might have a lurk round see if i can see em parked up to get some pics lol

I heard it go over again today mate. Yeh they are staying at so ton airport. Yeah bro I'm defo going, been for the last few years its a good day out. I'll dig out some pix from them later :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ah what!! didnt see any spitfire boss!!!! :( HELL YES!! 110% going if its up in bournemouth bro!!!! you up for going too mate? never been to an air show before mate, what airport they parking at d? isit southampton airport? im going past there today, might have a lurk round see if i can see em parked up to get some pics lol

edit, hi itsme just saw your post for the cannon 1100D mate, id say its the perfect choice for your 1st dslr, you dont want to be spending a small fortune to start with as dslr is not for everyone, see if you get on with it, learn everything you can and really get to know your camera, then after a year or 2 then upgrade, and any lenes you buy will fit on any other canon dslr so lenses will be an investment if you do want to upgrade in the future. only bodies the 1100d lenses wont fit on are the 5d series and the 1d series (full frame bodies) look forward to seeing some of your work if you do get into the world of dslr,

Cheers ting really appreciate that I have bought a 1100d body only as my dad has a canon dslr and can borrow one of his lenses and might be able to get some points off him but he's not brilliant I will buy my own lenses when I get paid

Edited by itsme93
  • Like 1

OH MY GOSH! rich that cropped pic of the lancaster bomber (100% detail) is friggin NUTS!!! WOW! :thumbsup:

I heard it go over again today mate. Yeh they are staying at so ton airport. Yeah bro I'm defo going, been for the last few years its a good day out. I'll dig out some pix from them later :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

sweet, i was not so lucky to see either yesterday :( cant wait to see some of your pics d, i cant wait for it mate,

Cheers ting really appreciate that I have bought a 1100d body only as my dad has a canon dslr and can borrow one of his lenses and might be able to get some points off him but he's not brilliant I will buy my own lenses when I get paid

ah nice on your purchase itsme! and thats great your dad can lend you some glass so you can get practicing straight away!

Hi guys

Looking to boost my skills.... well get some really :lol: had a quick look on line for some courses and found this

http://www.lovetolea...tal-photography

anyone know if its any good ?

tbh i think just getting out and practicing as much as you can would be good mate, and reading up loads :) but then again

love the first shot, am sure you could have got closer Rich, lol

is that curtain side, or taxi lanes

Taxiways - actually from the Royal Suite at Heathrow. 35mm was as wide as that lens went - so I could've got closer but I'd have lost bits of the plane ;)

love my little 50mm, shame i have no clue how to use it.

been getting frustrated with no moon in sky for me to lock infinity.

so everything is just bloated stars, nebula clouds that look like terestial clouds.

dig grab a cool shot of Doogle aka oscar my nieces dawg.

need to put in onto computer and have a mess with it first.

Thanks for doing that Stupar - on first look I didn't really like it, but after a few more looks I can see the improvement, maybe something to practice.

Been blackberry picking - so before these went in the crumble, a different take on "black" and "white"

7821680816_04e105fefb_c.jpg

Two Blackberries by Mac 2012, on Flickr

And another bug from the garden..

7821680652_71accb97e8_c.jpg

Bug back by Mac 2012, on Flickr