• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Bits to finish off my gelande 2, front arb bumper, rock armour sliders, inner wheel arches, a spare trail buster tyre to match the other 4, metal decal set :-) remote winch and a new motor as the tamiya cr35 lasted about 20 mins :-( i also goy my 2nd blow up doll coz i poped my last one being a bit vigarus.

Nitro star 4.1 plus a load of other bits from Dubberz. Time to revive the trophy buggy... Just need to make time to fit now heh

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

• Like 1

20140510_104654_zpsojhhuqgj.jpg

Ouch my empty wallet :lol:

nice nice nice, superb tank this, ive had pretty much every tamiya tank going, i used to do battles at my local tank club in manchester, great fun when the IR dongle is installed, brings the tank to life, big bag of cash for a leopard though, im hoping heng long bring out the chally coz ill have one for sure, then upgrade the tracks and electics etc, my favorite was my sherman or pershing :-) diesel gaf v8 sounds wicked.

• Like 1