• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

22 minutes ago, turok007 said:

I like the green  i would buy it  as it was that  color.  lol   I have got RC cars just because they were green or orange

One time off. £500 for it.  Limited addiction. One off colour. Tempted dude? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, turok007 said:

What colour you going for  and are you going to add any panels

So it will fingers crossed be a nice sparkly purple colour and I might add a few small red ones. And a scale engine in the front if possible 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Ratty McRaticus said:

This weekends acquisitions:20211101_105829.thumb.jpg.63ae4c2948dfe4776f74d67053679a18.jpg

Second charger

Battery checker

2x 2s 5200mah lipos

2x lipo bags

RCunexttuesday stickers

Word of warning  check the battery tester against a multimeter if you can.  as i have found the newer ones to be really bad.   One of my newer ones was close to 3v out on a 3s

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, turok007 said:

Word of warning  check the battery tester against a multimeter if you can.  as i have found the newer ones to be really bad.   One of my newer ones was close to 3v out on a 3s

Appreciate the heads up mate. Being an etronix I wouldn't have thought to check as I got impression they were a pretty reliable brand, so definitely appreciate the advice, especially as this is my first experience with Lipos in general.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ratty McRaticus said:

Appreciate the heads up mate. Being an etronix I wouldn't have thought to check as I got impression they were a pretty reliable brand, so definitely appreciate the advice, especially as this is my first experience with Lipos in general.

It's just your ESC might be a bit out on LVC  and if you check your lipo after a run it might not give a proper reading  so could be lower than the safe lever

• Thanks 1

At last! A replacement (under warranty) 2085X servo for the Xmaxx turned up today from Passionate about RC. Been waiting a while for this. The first packed up within a few outings. I’m hoping this will last a bit longer….

image.jpg

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, tomr said:

Bought myself another buggy 

Just need to fill the diffs with oil and hope the weather is semi decent for the weekend 👍

C9EC843D-4EA9-4E3D-8260-42D4BD40BC5F.thumb.jpeg.8496c9c332eb2b935d91904f83c97348.jpeg

Looks good mate :good:

How does that compare to converted H7 or the VSe ?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, turok007 said:

Very nice

Thanks mate 👍 I’m interested to see how it compares to the Agama 

22 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Looks good mate :good:

How does that compare to converted H7 or the VSe ?

Cheers storms 👍it looks very similar to the VSe I don’t think there’s much in it tbh the SSe has new version front/rear arms fitted so I’ll be putting them to the test soon 💪

• Like 3