• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

26 minutes ago, Ant.p said:

Finally a drill and some Hudy tips to work on the cars. The worst part of dismantling and rebuilding is the time it takes to manually wind screws. Next job will be done in double time!!

image.jpg

Beware with the torque when you screw in plastic or synthetic materials.

• Like 1

On 30/08/2021 at 12:13, Ant.p said:

Finally a drill and some Hudy tips to work on the cars. The worst part of dismantling and rebuilding is the time it takes to manually wind screws. Next job will be done in double time!!

image.jpg

And cost twice as much whem you have to replace the plastic parts 😞

(I cheat and use one too ;))

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Kpowell911 said:

And cost twice as much whem you have to replace the plastic parts 😞

(I cheat and use one too ;))

I’ve been careful so far. Finish each one off manually. The torque settings pretty good too. Won’t turn if the resistance builds. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Kpowell911 said:

Not used Jennys RC for a while, these bits to convert a Slash 1/16 to a Revo came very quickly. However. Plans have changed 😕

Ive got another 2 orders on the way from them too 😕 haha

Hi, did JRC add vat at checkout and any extra charges? Standard postage? From their website or ebay store? Asking as havent ordered from them since brexit.

1 hour ago, locky said:

Hi, did JRC add vat at checkout and any extra charges? Standard postage? From their website or ebay store? Asking as havent ordered from them since brexit.

So Ive made 4x JRC orders recently:

Big order off website (£100+) was VAT and Customs paid at checkout on their website. Came in around a week. 

Two smallish orders (around $30inc postage?) from website. No VAT/CUSTOMS at checkout their end, one of the orders is what came above and that came within 7 days with no additional charges. Still waiting on the other order, as I only ordered that Monday. 

Ive then got a $34 inc postage order from eBay. Not arrived yet but no charges so far?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Alex97 said:

Someone planning on racing? 

Give it a go, no where seems to run the LC Racing, so bought this of one of the club members, has the 22.5 front arms and hubs too.

27 minutes ago, tanveer said:

Thanks bud, can't wait to give it a propper bash... 

You're welcome mate, and yeah I bet! & we have some nice weather for it at the moment too 👍 

So is just a senton chassis with different wheels? Or is there more that's been changed? What are the wheels from btw? It does look awesome

4 hours ago, James.S said:

You're welcome mate, and yeah I bet! & we have some nice weather for it at the moment too 👍 

So is just a senton chassis with different wheels? Or is there more that's been changed? What are the wheels from btw? It does look awesome

Wheels/tyres are proline mx28s with 17mm hexes, as far as I can see it seems to be stock senton arms and chassis jut with the wheels fitted and shell trimmed.