• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Nice @53HRAI like the Senton's. I was actually looking at grabbing a brushed version before I decided to stay with the Quantum.

Nothing too major from me today. Got my aluminium body posts from China in the post yesterday/ They're very tight to fit into the mount. Am bit dubious on fitting them to be honest. Think if I do, it may just cause a break somewhere else (like the gear box mount....)

Postie just dropped off a little package as well of some 50k and 30k diff oils and another set of Quantum Flux + springs (bit more firm, help with the rebound). Will wait to fit these once the HD shocks arrive.

• Like 1

A servo and sensor lead for the Ryft, i had the same servo before, but robbed it for my enduro 

032-AE149-AE8-C-4-C62-BC78-365838-DAD9-D

Im in 2 minds what to do with the Ryft tho, it’s a very flawed trucked and dunno if I can be bothered with it 🤔 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

I’m in 2 minds what to do with the Ryft tho, it’s a very flawed trucked and dunno if I can be bothered with it 🤔 

Are your feelings about the Ryft somewhere in another thread?  I’ve a friend interested in one...

Did your HH servo come from Red winches?  I’d not noticed servos in their site. 

1 minute ago, .AJ. said:

It’s all over the web and fb how flawed they are

Fair enough, I’m not on FB and haven’t looked online myself - I’ll tell my friend to look harder!

2 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

the servo came from Asiatees

Not heard of them, I’ll have a search myself, thank you 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stormbringer said:

Some things for my Hyper ST conversion and all i need now is the motor mount to arrive so may give this combo to Yrkoon and get his when it arrives (see how nice he is to me today lol) :cheers:

6fLW63n.jpg

And if he's not nice, take his motor mount and voilà your conversion is complete 😁

• Haha 3

My first and last order from banggood  i wasn't expecting much looks like i was sent to wrong items  as in the questions they had the sizes i wanted   wheel is to small to thin and the hex is wrong size.

IMG_20210424_210259.jpg

• Sad 1