• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

1 hour ago, johninderby said:

Will it be painted or just decalled ?

John

I'm going to paint it green and apply John Deere decals. It already has the big yellow wheels :D

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, johninderby said:

It looks quite small and spindly? I found some farm models made by a company called Bruder that look like some of you more technical types may be able to convert.

Just now, evssv said:

nice dude:good:..thk I've started a little craz.....:yes:....see a few of these 1/32's been ordered on here now.....:good:

Yeah, I got 3 more incoming :lol:

Having looked at the instructions on the Bigwig the painting looks fairly straight forwards, apart from the dampers springs :@.@:

Engine sound system for my kids barbie jeep. Just the cheap china one but my kid loves it. Im not so sure yet but still happy. The bl i tested it on was loud though so on the jeep with body etc mayb much better. 

Oh and some of that "disolve spray" stuff its a tiny little can looked big in the ad lol. Air fresh sized but its like 1in wide lol. But i hear its very good at removing sticky stuff. 

Wha wha whattttt. Tiny tamiya kits for 8-15£ are they legit seems too good and that. 

Oh i saw it says models now, but one said its motor details. 

Edited by RCbutcher

2 hours ago, RCbutcher said:

Engine sound system for my kids barbie jeep. Just the cheap china one but my kid loves it. Im not so sure yet but still happy. The bl i tested it on was loud though so on the jeep with body etc mayb much better. 

Oh and some of that "disolve spray" stuff its a tiny little can looked big in the ad lol. Air fresh sized but its like 1in wide lol. But i hear its very good at removing sticky stuff. 

Have you got a link for the engine sound system please