• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Recently just got some more bits for the NB16T and the bits to rpair my VRX-2,will be ordering my largescale on Monday,looks lke the Baja SS is favourite after much debate and pondering....

Yaaayeh,my Acoms 2.4ghz set and ProPeak Delta 3 charger came earlier coutesy of Modelsport and the friendly City Link man.Only ordered them at 11.20am yesterday.All i'm waiting for now is my front and side windows,TGN Redneck prefilter and Outwears pullstart filter/cover for the Baja SS,I can get her up and running at last.... :yahoo: Oh and a pair of axles for my little NB16T.... :cool_prv:

posty brought me a fuel tank guard for my savvvy and a new HPI fuel bottle :D i need to order something else now so iv got somehting to play with in the lsot tomorrow :P

Mr T how is ur NB16 still working... i went through spur gears and servos like no tomorrow lol it was meshed perfectly and servo savers were fine :( so i sold them :) i found them a lil small and they didnt like grass lol

adam

Today the Citylink man delivered...

Samsung 22" monitor

Coolermaster 850W PSU

4GB OCZ RAM

Coolermaster sphere CPU cooler

500GB Seagate HD

Linksy PCI adapter

DSC01652.jpg

And this is just the beginning of my build :D

posty brought me a fuel tank guard for my savvvy and a new HPI fuel bottle :D i need to order something else now so iv got somehting to play with in the lsot tomorrow :P

Mr T how is ur NB16 still working... i went through spur gears and servos like no tomorrow lol it was meshed perfectly and servo savers were fine :( so i sold them :) i found them a lil small and they didnt like grass lol

adam

Mines the truggy,way better than the buggy with their crappy plastic diffs and Toki engine,the T has metal diffs and a .06 Go engine,i've added a 2 speed,tuned pipe and manifold steel spur gear,Hitec Mighty Feather servo for steering,CVD's front and rear and 4 1100mah NiMh for RX with charging flylead and finally a Mtroniks failsafe.Its wicked,I love it,just had to get a front carrier and axle due to hitting a wall,the only problem I kept having was the manifold bolts coming loose no matter how tight and threadlocked they where,I finally tapped a Torx head bit into the Hex and used Red threadlock to tighten and its been fine since..... ;)