• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

2 minutes ago, Guns said:

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/New-version-RC-Racing-brushless-16S-20S-22S-380A-RC-truck-ESC-speed-controller-with-programming/513485_32787000394.html?spm=2114.12010612.0.0.zquYuX

that one if I have copied correctly, new version, it worked lol, had a flier 22s back in 2014, absolutely crap, no brakes no reverse, supposedly much better firmware/software, the boating boys say their version is brilliant, almost on par with the mgm 400 amp

Edited by saviown

1 minute ago, saviown said:

Nice!! whats it going in? And what motor is it going to be used with?

2 minutes ago, Guns said:

Nice!! whats it going in? And what motor is it going to be used with?

if it will reverse and brakes are ok it will go in my mcd buggy (alien powered esc no brakes or reverse) I don't like the mechanical brakes on it, if alls well I will get another for my mcd cheetah, if not then it's another mgm

Went to the Royal Mail depot to wrestle my RCmart package off them. Been waiting 2 weeks for it to arrive, asked RCmart for the tracking no. which said RM tried to deliver it over a week ago and left a red card. No red card.

Went to the depot with my tracking no. and ID - "sorry sir, you can't have it without a red card" followed by......"you must've lost it"......

Customer service at it's finest.

4 hours ago, johninderby said:

This huge, gigantic, enormous locking collar for the aerial base on my Armortek Tiger 1 :whistling:

John

Clamp.jpg

How much was that, more than £15 or did it get through? !!

Al.