• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

My FlySky GT3C, not happy though, it was shipped in a bag not a box with a single wrap of foam round just four sides of the radio's box which was beaten to hell so badly both seals broke.

e8e6b79d2a59a8291811be439b16ee28.jpg

Then to top it off i ordered the silver one and got orange, oh and it took two weeks longer to arrive than scheduled!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Pistonhead said:

My FlySky GT3C, not happy though, it was shipped in a bag not a box with a single wrap of foam round just four sides of the radio's box which was beaten to hell so badly both seals broke.

Then to top it off i ordered the silver one and got orange, oh and it took two weeks longer to arrive than scheduled!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where was it from chap? I know some of the overseas lot say that it doesn't come in it's own box to keep shipping £'s down but I would've expected it to be packed well enough regardless.

6 hours ago, dazp1976 said:

Where was it from chap? I know some of the overseas lot say that it doesn't come in it's own box to keep shipping £'s down but I would've expected it to be packed well enough regardless.

An ebay seller in Singapore, mentioned nothing about packaging, only that international orders are shipped via air mail.

Have messaged said seller complaining about the state of it and the colour. Just waiting on a response, i smell a refund coming lol

I can see your point. But not everyone checks the other forums. I like 1/5 scale but im not gonna look in there as it doesnt interest me that much to go looking but if the build thread was in here there would be a very strong chance id look at it. How about there is another sub forum just for builds and they all go in there?

Sent from my Galaxy S5 Neo

45 minutes ago, TMaxxDave said:

Maybe thats why i dont recall ever seeing one of your builds

It's a shame, AJ's builds are something to see.

2 hours ago, TMaxxDave said:

Ready for the build thread :-)

Certainly will.

1 hour ago, .AJ. said:

In the correct sub forum and not clogging up the General RC one....

On road/ touring or electric? Feel free to move my existing threads.

Edited by ChrisT

1 hour ago, TMaxxDave said:

Link me and ill happily check them out. The link above doesnt work or if it does, it doesnt work within tapatalk

Try this:

Bit late with this, as I got the items at the weekend, however, a wee box from Tamico containing some tasty and much needed parts for the Hummer rebuild and some eBay items for the self same, including the upgraded hardened drive shaft and out drives.

Today, I got nowt.