• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

5 hours ago, Rover Man said:

Nightmare :ack:

There's no decimal point missing?

Save for millionaire status, or lottery win, that's pretty major mate.

Hope you can have 'friendly clarifications' with them.

Al.

On 16/04/2016 at 15:33, everclear1984 said:

A new headset for my bike build and an alloy servo horn

20160416_133925_zpsvissd9ix.jpg

20160416_135759-1_zpss0xziuhi.jpg

Used to swear by them headsets, brilliant for the money. Sadly my latest bike won't accept them

16 minutes ago, hitman said:

Used to swear by them headsets, brilliant for the money. Sadly my latest bike won't accept them

It's a really solid bit of kit. I spent half an hour trying to fit the crown race, I tried everything from hitting it with a hammer to swearing at it but just wasn't getting anywhere! Turns out it helps if you remove the old one first :D

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, evssv said:

3x new sets of ebc hh pads worth 23 quid each...and 3x 500 mile old sets which  r still like new. .... 20160418_103730_zpsjg2ictyn.jpg 20160418_103738_zpsnpekq6a2.jpg...all for 35 squid delivered. ...these will fit either my dl or sv...:D

Bargain! SBS racing sintered was always my pad of choice, for road and track. I didn't cover anywhere the amount of miles you do though.

1 hour ago, everclear1984 said:

Bargain! SBS racing sintered was always my pad of choice, for road and track. I didn't cover anywhere the amount of miles you do though.

Yeah I've tried loads of different  lads and tbh they all work...lol.....i have brembo ones in the dl/sv atm....not cheap..but  bought a bulk lot for peanuts a while  bak....:yes:...carbone Lorraine pads  r good

Edited by evssv

1 hour ago, everclear1984 said:

I should have a bunch of mountain bike parts waiting for me a home tonight. Not far off completing the build now:D

What bike you building up?

2 minutes ago, hitman said:

What bike you building up?

A DMR Trailstar set up for downhill. I didn't expect to finish it until the end of the year but a few bargains came my way. I'll hopefully be riding again by the end of May :)