• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

WAHAYYYY! FIRST CRASH

e-vanS

:D

was giving it full beans in a field, then hit a mole hill all skew-whiff at pretty much full speed (didn't see the molehill by the way), put it into a wicked carthweel for about 3 metres, flipped over, and then to top it all off it came to an abrupt stop when it hit a sheep water trough...

ahhhhh, i am so addicted :)

(oh yeah, forgot to mention...no damage!)

:blush:

Ah cartwheels they do soo much damage to steering linkages, mine i cant tighten or loosen up no more due rolling it has sheared the mouting post hexs

but cartwheels are pretty harmless otherwise :)

Ziggy

not realy a great crash no dammage and a molehill you should watch some slap ma fro videos for crashes there ledgends

HA watch some TM videos we are english and we bash harder ;) watch

one Edited by Sean

ive only ever used a car once and it was my younger brothers he got for christmas, so im the noobiest noob on this forum lol. And hes had a load of problems everytime hes used it hes came back with a new problem but when i went he gave me a quick go and i crashed it into a huge log .... it flipped and snapped the front right suspension spring so now he cant use it. lol.

Edited by dave_buggyracer

barely./ i did over £140 worth of damage!

Matt.

Makes my first crash last week look like a walk in the park!!!!!!!!!

Going full tilt along an old car park, caught a bumb or something as I'm trying to steer it around a big kerb I'm heading straight for,

carried stright into the kerb, clipping the front wheel, nigh on tearing it off.

New knuckle, wishbone, steering plate, gearbox, and a couple of other bits, going to cost me around £30 in parts :D

i jsut got my brand new hyper out the box, whilst putting stickers on droped it updise down with ariel, spoiler and fairing on DOH

luckaly no broken ariel... but a scratched head (slightly) and a scratched front shock tower :( i was gna keep this one mint for racing my bros mates n all LOL

Edited by midi-mania

Got my brand new 8ight t out of box, ran engine in then took outside to do the recommended figure 8s, got bored and opened it up a little and promptly slid it on frosty drive sideways into my mates house breaking rear hub carrier and bending hinge pin.

Hinge pin= straightened with hammer :D

Rear hub carrier (pair of)= £3:39 :lol:

Not too painfull, just hacked off because I couldn't bash that weekend :(

Edited by FatBoyObese

before one week i got my schumi fusion 21 to run it ....

i didnt know its that quick!!!with around 30mph (first gear ) i crashed it on a wall ... :P the rear hub carrier destroyed... hopefully the engine was fine :D>...

thats why you need a huge lane

:P

(and thats why am getting a 4x4 mstruck :D)

i crashed my firestorm into a kerb. 3 times! first couple of times it bent the upper deck a little bit and broke the brake disc (fixed - with a 2p peice :D), and when i was driving in a field the front bulkhead broke, then the third time my radio glitched, and it went flat out into a kerb. not even a failsafe could have stopped that one. i broke the steering arrangement, front bulkhead (again!) and bent the upper deck 90 degrees.