• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

*Big Winter Sale* - Just Added Furitek FX118 Brushless RTR Mini Crawler (ALL NOW SOLD)

beyondRC

Hey guys it's that time again! 

Its time to thin out some of my collection as I simply have no use/space to house them and would rather they went to a good home where they will actually get some use (the loft is full!!) 

All the cars have been used once and placed back in their original box. Simply used to review for my channel then put away safely. 

Accepted payment method: PayPal only

Postage included in price full tracking info will be provided.  

Added 06/12/23

Furitek FX118 Fury Wagon RTR Brushless Mini Crawler - SOLD

This is an awesome mini crawler and being the worlds first brushless RTR it also performs great too!

This comes with everything pictured and as usual used once to film the video then placed back in box!

Only bad point is one of the orange bands has snapped which secures the battery down. This is easily replaceable or use some small Velcro straps. 

You can check out my full review on this truck HERE

These retail for £199 and are currently sold out in the UK! Check here

I'm looking for £85 Posted Courier:) - SOLD 

This will easily be more capable and enjoyable than the majority of mini crawlers out there! 

Pics:

IMG-7257.jpg

IMG-7258.jpg

IMG-7260.jpg

IMG-7261.jpg

IMG-7263.jpg

IMG-7265.jpg

IMG-7266.jpg

FMS FCX18 1/18 Toyota LC80 RTR Scaler - Grey (this is the fully loaded new version with lots of metal upgrades) Link

Retail Price: £169.99 Set for release on 5/12/23 

£80 Posted SOLD 

DSCF2752.jpg

FMS FCX24 1/24 Lemur Scaler RTR- Green -  Link

Retail Price: £125 

£55  SOLD

DSCF2764.jpg

WLTOYS 124010 - 1/12th brushed buggy

£45 Posted  SOLD 

DSCF2773.jpg

WLTOYS 144011 - 1/14th brushed buggy (upgraded diff cups, driveshafts and lights)

£45 Posted SOLD

DSCF2744.jpg

FTX Stinger Brushless Street Basher 2s/3s Ready  - Link

£140 Posted SOLD

DSCF2779.jpg

I believe these are currently out of stock everywhere and not due until 11/12/23 across all stores in the UK so here's a chance to grab one! 

PM Me if you require any further details 👍

Edited by beyondRC

• beyondRC changed the title to *Big Winter Sale* - Just Added Furitek FX118 Brushless RTR Mini Crawler 06/12!
  • beyondRC changed the title to *Big Winter Sale* - Just Added Furitek FX118 Brushless RTR Mini Crawler (ALL NOW SOLD)