• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

1/16 scale or smaller mini basher

bobcatmax

Evening all,

Looking for something 1/16 scale or smaller for mucking about with the youngest now he's a bit older. (We've got a little wpl crawler but it's not fast enough, apparently! The little blighter is only 4)

Quite budget and speed conscious so brushed might be a better option..

What has anyone got..anything gathering dust or something they're looking to move on?

Ta!

The spirit looks better than the storm tbh, but have no experience of that model, 1 thing i do like about the spirit is the battery is gotten from inside the truck whereas the storm its a battery cover thats accessible from the bottom, i have changed mine to metal diffs and oil shocks that i modded from wl toys buggy front shocks which made a big difference to it

12 hours ago, Yorkshireman said:

Or...maybe, the new Maverick Atom ?  Looks like a good value little truck.

That looks great! Shame about the combo esc tho. I'm sure I could overlook that

The tracer is one we've looked at,as well as a few others. Unfortunately brand may be a little out of the price bracket. That being said, they're pretty competitive prices even so..

Thanks for the input so far gents