• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Corally Kagama

Any thoughts? Any owners? Any experiences?

I know this isn't talbot and a concrete skate park but this video shows some impressive performance and durability,  

it also seems unbelievable value. Surely if this durability and performance turns out to be the norm then trucks and truggies costing twice a much (xmaxx, kraton) are going to look very overpriced.

I might have found a Christmas present for myself I can nearly afford/justify....ish.

• Like 1

That took some abuse :insane:

My son and i have Corally trucks both of us have the Triton 2 wd 1/10 both have the Kronos and I have the Shogun 

We find they are pretty robust and we are impressed by them but we dont drive em as in that video tho

Decent trucks for the money :good:

• 2 weeks later...

As I have mentioned on another forum, Aldo truly beat the hell out of his Kagama, there is no Arrma on this planet that box stock would have taken that amount of abuse. 

If it wasn't for the fact I have a modded XTR and Radix, I would buy a Kagama without hesitation, Corally as a brand is going in the right direction to really give Traxxass and Arrma a good run..!!

Their customer service is certainly better than both Traxxass and Arrma on this side of the pond..

• Like 1

I have a roller in my possession!  Kind of shocked how large it is as my only other 1/8 is a FTX DR8 and it makes that look more like 1/10..

Quality seems really nice although it looks like the centre diff is leaking as there is oil around it.  Won't get to look at this properly until the weekend and in theory it was supposed to stay boxed up for Xmas!

• Like 2