• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

MJX Hyper Go 16208

Lone-wolf

I got mine from AliExpress, got a new user discount code from the seller, and an AliExpress discount code, put them both in and got it delivered all week in for £83.99, only slight problem is I ordered the option with 2 2s 2500mah batteries and it turned up with 1050 mah batteries, am currently trying to sort this out with the sellers, but still happy with the deal I got 

• Like 2

Just recieved a credit code from the company  i bought mine from to compensate for the battery mix up 👍

Decided to get another flysky reciever to link the mjx to my gt3c ,should help with the sensitive steering if the end points are backed off, we shall see

• Like 2

We got ours from AliExpress, one was £64 the other was £67  both with free 12 day shipping in the back to school event but both were with 1 2s battery but with hobbyking coming back to the UK some 2 and 3s aftermarket ones will be easier to get

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/08/2023 at 21:35, Lone-wolf said:

some more pics of the MJX, my next post should be some running footage i really wonder where MJX got the inspiration for the body shell design

the shocks out of the box are super smooth, i would be tempted to say about the best i have had on an RTR out of box, damping and spring rate seem perfect

the drive line is smooth, a tiny bit of cogging if not giving it a lot of throttle but hard to spot 

This is my first post on this forum so...Hi All!

I just ordered one of these from bangood, seemed like a decent deal. I went for the 1 battery version since i saw they are low capacity and theres aftermarket ones with  more than double mAh capacity. I can see that you are running an after market battery in yours. Which one are you running? it seems to fit nicely? id like to get a few 2s ones, i know it can handle 3s but i'm guessing i'd crash it more easily with those... I saw somewhere that the ones for wl toys 144001 should fit nicely?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MEDO11 said:

This is my first post on this forum so...Hi All!

I just ordered one of these from bangood, seemed like a decent deal. I went for the 1 battery version since i saw they are low capacity and theres aftermarket ones with  more than double mAh capacity. I can see that you are running an after market battery in yours. Which one are you running? it seems to fit nicely? id like to get a few 2s ones, i know it can handle 3s but i'm guessing i'd crash it more easily with those... I saw somewhere that the ones for wl toys 144001 should fit nicely?

First up welcome to the forum, these are cracking little cars that really do punch above size and price point. Re lipo`s yes the WLtoys 2S 2200mah fits just snug, lots more run time and i agree 2S is just right

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lone-wolf said:

First up welcome to the forum, these are cracking little cars that really do punch above size and price point. Re lipo`s yes the WLtoys 2S 2200mah fits just snug, lots more run time and i agree 2S is just right

Can the charger that comes with the car handle charging these bigger batteries? Or will i need to get a better/different charger for those?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stormbringer said:

If its a usb type charger then i would suggest getting a better charger otherwise it will take ages to charge up

ye it seems to be a usb charger, going of the pictures. So it will charge them but it will take a while? i might try it that way, if it gets to tiresome ill get a better one. Any suggestions for a decent charger of banggood/aliexpress? I'm from Croatia so don't have access to amazon or your local shops in UK. 

21 minutes ago, Lone-wolf said:

to future proof in the hobby its worth spending on a reasonable charger, so you can balance charge and use storage function for batteries that dont get used, you can get a basic charger for about £10 but no storage with these

i'm still not sure if ill dig in deep into this, i want to see how fun the car will be, so for now i'll just get the necessary stuff, and upgrade later on if needed. 

Thanks for all the help guys, i'll let you know when the car arrives and how it drives, this will be my first touch with a semi decent rc car so hopefully it will be lots of fun!

• Like 2

If you do decide on a proper charger something with features like this will be an asset to you

Just to give an idea what to look for

this

https://www.modelsport.co.uk/product/skyrc-s65-ac-charger-65w-438918

or this

https://www.modelsport.co.uk/product/skyrc-e680-ac-dc-80w-charger-440716

Banggood/AliExpress will no doubt do chargers similar to those linked above

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 05/01/2024 at 19:59, Deiniol said:

Recently purchased the 16208- seems to a receiver issue after 4 days! Blinking red light on receiver, no controls workong! Any ideas? Total newbie so no idea really!!! Thanks in advance!

Move your throttle trim when you turn it on and see if it binds, it probably won't bind if it's registered throttle input

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Got mine today, does it have a Lipo cut off already, does anyone know, I weirdly haven’t been able to find out online so far?

1 hour ago, SXFoxstar said:

Got mine today, does it have a Lipo cut off already, does anyone know, I weirdly haven’t been able to find out online so far?

Yeah it does of a sorts, you get reduced power a few seconds before the lvc cuts out,

Here's our video of our last bash with the mjxs

https://youtu.be/9de6z_l2kWY

• Thanks 1