• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

I'm sure this tread has been done a thousand times

Leeb

it’s the waiting for parts for me mostly I have to order some bits from AliExpress for the bruiser clone I’ve just built don’t know how long it takes from AliExpress never ordered from there before but I do enjoy the taking it apart and replacing/rebuilding part much more than using the RC’s 🤣

I hate it when things break because i cannot use it until its fixed, but then i think great, it means i can take it to bits, then think can i upgrade it at the same time, so really, i enjoy mending them as much as driving them,  Having said that, took 3 crawlers and an sct to the local club the other week, and after 1 hour had broken them all 😬, thought day was over until another member lent me one of his crawlers 😀   Next day had all 4 fixed in 2 hours so not that bad

• Like 1

On 18/06/2023 at 20:22, Kpowell911 said:

Id rather work on an RC than use it haha

Same, I still haven't even opened the HPI Savage XL I bought myself over a month ago, nor the second HoBao Hyper Cage Truggy I bought for myself at around the same time.

The research and learning is what I really enjoy, so much so I'm actually on the look out for possibly a second and third RC car/chassis to turn into speed runners for R.O.S.S.A. in 2024 - I'm leaning towards either 1/8 or 1/7 scale and either Arma or Hobao if not both and possibly a second 1/10 scale but not another TT-02.

I'm not joking, my dream RC purchase is a rolling road/dyno for both 1/10 and 1/8 and maybe even 1/7 scale RC cars, I know Tamiya make one that does everything that I want and more, and it's also quite cheap less than £100, but it's sized only for their AA powered 1/32 scale cars.

Edited by Grogg