• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

FIVE33 Tiny trainer HD

Bajadre

Had my 3 inch TT turn up today wanted to finish upgrading the fleet to HD for a while so this is the last one got it for £150 in the end and sold my analog version for £135 !! mad as the air unit is £130 on its own haha 😂updated her on Betaflight ,i like how u can switch tunes from other users on there now  very cool feature 😎ready to rip on sunday 👍

GOPR4790.JPG

GOPR4791.JPG

GOPR4792.JPG

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bajadre said:

yeah true lone the more HD gear comes out the cheaper analog goes which is great alot of racers still rather use analog due to the low latency 👍

You wont like what i use on the 7, runcam 2HD for both HD record and live video, thats displayed on a Hawkeye little pilot screen mounted on TX

• Like 1

i started on a fpv screen many years back lone i always got on with them my first couple sets of googles were one screeners suited my eyes better i found when i went fat shark it took a while to get used to it tbh my flyings very lazy my line of sight defo needs work haha 😂🤣